How to Upload the Final Proceedings Paper?
How to Submit your Final Full Paper
After the initial full paper deadline, and after your Full Paper submission has been reviewed, we will open up the submission portal to allow you to upload your final full paper (Proceedings Copy) into the conference management system. Your Final Full Paper Submission WILL BE REVIEWED by the Proceedings Coordinator. Any grammatical errors or failure to adhere to the requirements of the Final Full Paper Template will be disqualified and will not be published in the Proceedings of the 2016 Annual Meet of the Decision Sciences Institute.
- Step 1: Download the 2017 Annual Meeting of DSI Final Full Paper Submission TEMPLATE (PDF version) to guide you in preparing your Final Paper submission document for uploading into the Conference Management System (CMS)
- Step 2: Log in to the CMS, by going to the Navigation Menu on the left-hand side of the page, then click on “Sign In”.
- Step 3: Once signed in using your DSI account, click on “Main Menu” under the Navigation Menu.
- Step 4: Go to the Submitter Menu then click on “Read reviews / Upload final Document”Step 5: Click on the upload link to the right of your paper title.
- Step 6: At the bottom of the next page, click on the “Choose file” button.
- Step 7: Browse your local computer’s file system to find your final document. The document should be in the PDF format.
- Step 8: Click “Accept and Continue”