Information Systems and Technology – The Information Systems and Technology track focuses on how information systems are shaping firms’ competitive behavior. Key areas of interest within this track include (but are not limited to):
- strategic use of information systems in firms and their value network
- business model innovation through new information systems
- innovative information systems design to improve corporate social responsibility
- the changing role of consumers in the digital transformation era
- interface research of IS with other disciplines such as OM, marketing, and finance.
We welcome a wide variety of research methods including analytical models, econometric modeling and other empirical models, and behavioral research.