Business Curriculum Development: This track focuses on research, practices, and new ideas in the design and implementation of business courses and curricula.
Key areas of interest within this track include (but are not limited to):
- design/development new curricula at both the undergraduate and graduate levels in business.
- design/development of new courses.
- issues in implementation of new courses or curricula.
- innovative delivery methods for new or existing courses.
- incorporating experiential learning within a curriculum.
- linked courses.
- development/delivery of hybrid or online courses.
- standards and guidelines for online and hybrid courses.