The Accounting track focuses on interdisciplinary research in decision sciences and accounting. Key areas of interest within this track include, but are not limited to:
- Managerial accounting topics such as
- Cost and profitability analysis, pricing, performance measurement, budgeting, compensation, governance, and control, using analytical, archival, experimental, and field methods.
- Financial accounting topics such as
- Decision usefulness of accounting information to external parties such as investors, creditors, suppliers, competitors, and customers, using analytical, archival, experimental, and field methods.
- Other topics at the intersection of accounting and decision science (operations research, supply chain, marketing, and strategy) are welcome.